Field Service: Setting CSF: Default Service History Display To "instance" Causes Some Fields Not To Populate.
(Doc ID 2011832.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Dispatch Center
In the Dispatch Center when using the Service History, if 'CSF: Default Service History Display' profile is set to "Instance:" the "Instance" information is not returned in the header and the information returned can be incomplet since only the Installed Site history is returned.
Expect to see the incident information returned in the query header and all history to be returned.
Steps To Reproduce
- Set CSF: Default Service History Display profile to "Instance"
- (R)Field Service Dispatcher>Highlight a Task
- (N)Dispatch Center>Navigate>Service History
- Service history is returned, but:
- The Instance information is not shown in the form header, (happens only with "Instance", e.g. If "Item" is set in the profile the item information appears in the header)
- Install site information is used in the query, so if the instance has changed locations in the past this information would be missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document