Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interface Service Cost to Projects not posting data to Projects Interface table.
The Log file (Concurrent or FND Log) shows the following error:
The concurrent program did not find any cost records to be interfaced to projects.
[ Scenario 1 ]
1. Create a Service Request
2. Enter Project related information
3. Create Charge details and submit to OM
4. Run the Interface Service Cost to Projects concurrent program
[ Scenario 2 ]
project_id, project_task_id and expenditure_org_id are not getting populated in CS_ESTIMATED_DETAILS.
1) Create Service Request
2) Enter project details (Expenditure Organization, Project Number and Project Task number) at the Service Request header
3) Save the SR
4) Create Charge Lines either manually or from Debrief.
Observe that in the table CS_ESTIMATE_DETAILS_B for the corresponding charge line the project details (PROJECT_ID,PROJECT_TASK_ID,EXPENDITURE_ORG_ID) can be seen.
5) Try to update the Charge lines [For example: change the currency or remove the address ] and Save.
Find that the Project details (PROJECT_ID,PROJECT_TASK_ID,EXPENDITURE_ORG_ID) are getting cleared off from the CS_ESTIMATE_DETAILS table.
6) Run the program "Interface Service Cost to Projects"
=> Program ends with warning.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms