Unable To Implement Lifecycle Phase Change From WebADI
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the life cycle phase in PIM (Product Information Management), find the change is not implemented, it shows as pending. If then changing the organization and advance the lifecycle for that item from the WebADI, see the change is not implemented as well.
Issue can be reproduced at will as follows:
1. Create an item in the master organization
2. Assign the item to 2 child inventory organizations (org)
3. In the first org, update the lifecycle phase from the User Interface (UI). Do not implement the change - this should be pending (in this scenario)
4. Change organization to the other org where you assigned your item
5. Perform an Advanced Search for your item
6. Select the Display Format for updating the lifecycle (or create a personalized one)
7. Export all Items (B)
8. Make the updates in Excel
9. Add Ins > Oracle > Upload
10.Search the item
Actual: Lifecycle phase is unchanged (but Web ADI) shows as successful
Expected: Lifecycle phase change is implemented.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms