Requisitions For Tax Exempt Suppliers Fail With Select A Valid Value When Splitting The Distribution
(Doc ID 2012314.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3, an error message appears when attempting to split lines which have a valid default value of Tax Classification Code.
Select a valid value.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Create a catalog request with multiple catalog items which are tied to the same supplier/site.
3. Proceed to checkout.
4. On the Checkout: Requisition Information page, ensure that the POET (Project, Expenditure Org, Task, Expenditure Type) information is entered. Then, click the Edit Lines button.
5. On the Requisition Information: Edit Lines page, click the Billing tab.
6. On the Requisition Information: Edit Lines page, Billing region, it is seen that the Tax Classification Code has a defaulted value of "EXEMPT" for each line. Click the Split icon for one of the lines. At this point, the page refreshes, and the error "Select a valid value" appears under the Tax Classification Code value of "EXEMPT".
If the user clicks on the list of values (LOV) for the Tax Classification Code and re-selects the "EXEMPT" value prior to clicking the Split icon, it works fine. However this can be very cumbersome when there are a large number of lines to split.
Due to this issue, users cannot perform their usual requisitioning tasks in a timely manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document