Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) Attribute In Transaction History For Item Not Getting Updated In Asset Management
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update Descriptive Flexfield(DFF) of an instance, the change is not captured in transaction history details.
-- Expected Behaviour
The change to the DFF attribute should be captured in the transaction history
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Search any Item and Serial Number combination in Asset Tracking> Item Instance:
2. Check Transaction History before updating the instance.
3. Go back to Search Page and click on Item Update. In the Instance Flex Field, update the Asset Source to some value from Null.
4. Apply the changes.
5. Go back to Search Page and check the Transaction History. Transaction history is created
6. Click on Transaction ID to check changes.
7. The Attribute, Old Value and New Value remains empty but should have been updated with the value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms