Loans Description Disappears When Loan is Expanded
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Loans - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing loans from the Loan Dashboard, the 'Loan Description' value shows. But if the loan details are expanded from the dashboard (click on the + sign),
the value for 'Loan Description' disappears.
If the details are minimized (click on the '-' sign), the Loan Description is missing. If the loan is requeried, it shows, so it is not deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Locn Agent
Navigation: Loans Dashboard
1. Query a Loan that has a Loan Description.
2. Click on on the '>' or '+' to expand the loan details from the Dashboard.
3. Notice that the value for 'Loan Description' no longer shows.
4. Click on the '-' to minimize the details, the Loan Description is still missing
5. Requery the loan, the Loan Description shows again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms