Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.1.3, on the Orders Advanced Search page, after conducting an initial search using various criteria, the Clear button is used to clear the initial search values. However, when entering the new search values, the original values re-display in the fields.
It is expected that the newly-typed search values will remain in the search fields.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iSupplier Portal Internal View responsibility.
2. Click the Orders tab.
3. Click the Advanced Search button.
4. On the Advanced Search page, enter search values for Operating Unit, Supplier and Buyer, and click Go. The search results are then posted.
5. Click the Clear button. The initial search values are now cleared from their respective search fields.
6. In the Operating Unit field, type in a new value and tab out --> the original operating unit value gets placed back into the field again.
The same thing happens for the Supplier and Buyer fields also.
As a workaround, if the user clicks the list of values (LOV) icon for the search field and selects the operating unit value from the LOV, the new value remains in the search field.
Due to this issue, users are confused by the behavior and are having to figure out for themselves that the LOV icons must be used as a workaround in order to perform an additional search with different criteria. This leads to lower productivity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms