Last updated on MAY 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Control Transaction, Workflow
When attempting to progress order line for order xxxxx4 there is no workflow background
process for line and the following error occurs. This sales order showed up as a potential
issue with the following validation errors:
1. Interface to WSH set to "N", but Delivery Details are associated to the following Line(s): xxxxxx8
2. The status of the following Line(s) is Booked, but "Book" activity has not been completed :xxxxxx8
3. No WorkFlow Process associated to the following Line(s) :xxxxxx8
4. The status of the following Line(s) is Booked, but WorkFlow shows addition
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Order = xxxxxx4
3. Order_Line status BOOKED but "Book" activity has not been completed.
No WorkFlow Process associated to this line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms