AME: On Reject of a Purchase Order can the Approval Process be Restarted from the Rejector to Avoid Routing to all Approvers?
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Approval Management Engine (AME) after rejecting a Purchase Order (PO) the Buyer would like the approval to begin at the person who rejected the PO rather than route through the entire approval hierarchy. Is this possible?
1. A Buyer sends a PO for approval choosing the appropriate approval hierarchy.
2. The 1st approver receives the notification and approves.
3. The 2nd approver receives the notification and approves.
4. The 3rd approver receives the notification but rejects the approval.
5. The Buyer receives the notification and adjusts the PO again, then submits the PO for approval. The PO routes through approval chain to the first approver.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms