Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, India PO Localizations
While trying to modify tax amount on Receipt Localized Window for Adhoc taxes, tax amount for other taxes having precedence on the Adhoc tax is not getting re-calculated unless user click on Apply Button. However, if user does not click on the Apply Button then amount remain incorrect on Receipt Localized window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO with India Localization Taxes.
2. Created a Receipt
3. Modified the value of Adhoc Tax.
4. Value for Rate based Taxes is not changed although it has a precedence on Adhoc tax.
5. Close the form and it did not ask to click on 'Apply' button
6. Reopened the form and tax amount still remain unchanged for Rate Based Taxes
7. Click on Apply Button, tax amount gets changed for Rate Based Taxes.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot get accounting for correct tax amount for receipts
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms