Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) remained open after it was finally closed when the BPA has unit of measure (UOM) of 'A' or 'B' or 'C'.
1. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
2. Query Blanket Purchase Agreement which has UOM of 'A' or 'B' or 'C'.
3. Select 'Tools > Control' and apply 'Finally Close' control action to the BPA
4. System will prompt message "Control action is completed successfully. Please requery to see the changes." to confirm the application of the control action.
5. Re-query the BPA and found it is still remain in "Open" status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms