PENSERVER : Employee Transfered Over To Alpha Scheme But Has No 'T' Record In The SERLSOS.XXX File
(Doc ID 2014039.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when an employee has transferred over to Alpha Scheme has no 'T' record in SERLSOS.XXX file
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1) Select employees to put onto alpha scheme
2) Update the employees Assignment ‘People group’ segment Pension Indicator set it to ‘Alpha Scheme’
3) Set the field in the additional Assignment Information to ‘CSO’
4) Update the Assignment Record.
5) Run the pen-server Report for April-20XX with the following parameters
- Report Name =PenServer Interface Process
- Execution Mode = Generate
- Extract Type = Periodic Interfaces
- Interface File = Service History
- Effective Date = 30-APR-20XX
- Year End Close=YES
This Generates the following Penserver file (as Attached in Attachment ‘Extract Results for SER file’)
When file sent to MyCSP file is rejected with the following issue:
Issue : There should be some 01/04/20XX dates with T start codes for transition
Screen shot showing that no T is apparent.
No ‘T’ record for employees transferred onto the Alpha Scheme.
The employees transferred are highlighted in Yellow in the file on the attached document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document