Drop LPN Failed when Receiving Same Item Same New Lot Many Times In One Transaction
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Inbound Processing
Users perform Receipt of a Lot controlled item which is Lot expiration controlled against a PO into an LPN
When attempting to Putaway the LPN , the following error happens
The task errored out while processing.
Do you want to continue with the next task?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new PO with standard routing. The Item is lot-controlled and EXPIRATION_DATE controlled.
2. Go to mobile, enter PO number = 6868 and LPN number = MHLPN3836C
3. Then enter qty 15 and lot number Lot1, it will go Lot attribute Page, user should enter EXPIRATION_DATE like 3-May-2015.
4. Click done button, go back PO receiving Page, now enter lot qty 6, system will ask user enter lot number again.
5. Again enter lot number Lot1, it will go Lot attribute Page, and user should enter EXPIRATION_DATE like 3-May-2016.
6. Click done button, go back PO receiving Page, now enter lot qty 9. Click done to complete this receiving.
After All receiving, user can see that 2 rcv_lots_supply for the same lot
7. Now when attempt to putaway the LPN MHLPN3836C. Receive error
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete putaway.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms