Purchase Order Match Amount Field Does Not Match Between Payables and Purchasing
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, after the upgrade to 12.2.4, the matched amount field on numerous PO's does not match the total matched.
For example, in 11.5.10, invoice #123 for $5006.00 was matched to PO #345 which was approved for $10,005.00.
Yet after the upgrade ro 112.2.4., instead of the matched amount being 5006.00, it is 10,005.00.
This has occurred for numerous purchase orders, even some that have been finally closed.
STEPS OR EVENTS THAT LEAD TO THE ISSUE OCCURRING
The issue can be observed on 12.2.4 instance with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the problematic invoice
OTHER STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced on 12.2.4 instance the following steps:
1. Using Purchasing responsibility
2. Navigate to Purchase Order Summary, Find purchase order
3. Go to Purchase Order Header - see Matched Amount
4. Go go Purchase Order Shipments - see Amount Billed
5. Matched amount is not equal to Amount Billed, summer for all shipments
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms