R12: AP: Ebtax:The Company Segment Values are not Listed when Setting up Accounts in Tax Recovery And Tax Code Form
(Doc ID 2014173.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
* Either Tax Recoverable/Liability contains an invalid combination or is an expense account.
* No Items found
The reported issue occurs on Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) release 12.and pertains to the Oracle eBusiness Tax (EBTax) setup process.
When attempting to edit/setup the 'Tax Recoverable/Liability' account for a tax rate, the following occurs:
1. For one of the Segments
2. Open the account and highlight the segment.
3. In the segment, search for a new segment The auto-lookup message states the following:
Issue could be reproduced with the following steps:
- - When setting up / edit the tax rate,
- - ENter information for Regime to Rate flow
- - Click the 'Tax Accounts' page
- - The list of the Segments is listed BUT the segment is not recognized as valid and not listed form the possible LOV either
- - The error messages are listed
It is expected that the segment should allow the search to return successful results.
Because of this issue, it is not possible to enter a tax account, so pending transaction entries cannot be stamped with an account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document