Updated Offer Letter is not Saved
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Offers
After modifying the offer letter and upload the saved copy, still see the old offer template that was created at the time offer of creation
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Enter offers workbench, search for offers.
2) Open offer letter for one applicant.
3) “Opening preview.rtf” window opens up > choose “Save File”.
4) Change default title.
5) Press “Upload” button, browse for the updated file. Press Continue.
6) Press cancel in “Opening preview.rtf” window that is automatically opened. The message “The offer letter has been successfully uploaded.” is displayed on the page.
7) Press Save button. Press cancel in “Opening preview.rtf” window that is automatically opened (again). The message “The offer has been saved.” is displayed on the page.
8) Return to Offers Workbench.
9) Click Offer Letter for the same applicant to view the updated offer. The original offer letter is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms