Partially/Over Received Button Is Missing In The Confirm Receipt Notification
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
In iProcurement, "Partially/Over Received" button is missing on the Confirm Receipt notification, resulting buyer cannot receive partial receipt confirmation.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. 3-Way Match Expense PO having routing as Direct Delivery has not been
received and has been Partially Matched to Invoice. For e.g. PO Qty = 10;
Invoiced Qty = 5
2. Confirm Receipts Workflow Select Orders has been run.
3. The Requester receives a notification.
4. Requester records a Partial Receipt i.e. Received Qty = 2
5. Buyer does not receives notification for Partial Receipt.
6. Run Confirm Receipts Workflow Select Order
7. Buyer does not receives notification for Partial Receipt
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms