Multiple Costing of Payment Results are Created After Clearing in Cash Management Reconciliation
(Doc ID 2014559.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Costing Setup and Processes
End user cleared some cheques for the time period 1 (31-DEC-2014 to 20-JAN-2015), and found that there is a difference between Cash Managment and GL. There is multiple Costing of Payments for some employees.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Payroll Run
2. Prepayments - Number 170338981
3. Checkwriter - Number 170345994 (amount 4075.00)
4. Saudi payroll archiver - bank file (magnetic report)
6. Costing of Payment - Number 170535809 Applied to 170338981 (PREPAY) submitted on 23/01/15 for the Prepayments on this Run
7. Transfer to SLA
8. 2nd Costing of Payment - Number 172435736 Applied to 170345994 (CHEQ WRIT) submitted on 23/02/15 after Cash Mgmt has cleared checks
9. Transfer to SLA
10. 3rd Costing of Payment - Number 176077593 Applied to 170345994 (CHEQ WRIT) submitted on 21/04/15 this is the 2nd one applied to the Checkwriter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document