Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to view the existing IBAN value for Supplier Bank Accounts in the Banking Details screens after the upgrade, which can cause confusion
Example associated user steps:
1. Using Payables Manager, or a similar responsibility
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Entry
3. Run a search, for an existing, affected supplier
4. If multiple rows were returned by the search, click the Update button on the end of the row for the intended supplier
5. When the Update <SupplierName - ######>: Quick Update screen opens, click the Banking Details link
6. In the bank account assignment row displayed in the Bank Accounts region of the screen, see that the IBAN column contains NULL
Upgrade from 11i to R12.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms