Multiple Plans Enrolled for Employees Where Plan Limitation is Min1/Max1
(Doc ID 2014805.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
Multiple plans (same name) enrolled for an employee where plan type restrictions (Max 1) exist. One plan is ended as of 31-DEC-2014 and other plan is active.
The issue can be replicated on existing and new employees.
Expect not to see duplicate plan for the same period.
STEPS ON NEW EMPLOYEE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new employee as of 07-MAR-2013.
2. Process the New Hire life event as of 07-MAR-2013 and enroll in the plan in question.
3. While saving, enrollment certification message received.
4. Enrollment suspended with the Interim Plan Option.
5. Click on Certifications, Click Received Check Box, Save the Data, Enrollment un-suspended, Close the Life event.
6. Process the Open life event for 2014 (Nov 04 2013), In the Non Flex screen, save the data with the existing elections, again certification message appears and the plan gets suspended.
7. Now change the enrollment to the Decline option.
8. Go to Enrollment results, you will see 2 plans enrolled one with the end date and other with no end date for the current year.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document