Special Addresses Do Not Display When Viewing Parts Requirement In FS Wireless
(Doc ID 2014838.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3
When viewing a parts requirement in Field Service Wireless, the address does not display if the address type is Special.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Field Service Wireless
2. Select a task
3. Select Parts Required
4. Enter a parts requirement select 'Special' address type and enter an address.
5. The Address displays correctly after creating/saving the parts requirement.
6. Close the browser and login again.
7. Re-query the task and view the parts requirement.
8. The Ship to address is not displayed. It shows ' ..' instead of the address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document