Interface Transactions Stuck With Error: For This Transaction Row The Serial Records Are Missing
(Doc ID 201537.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i and Release 12
Form:INVTVPTX.FMB - View Pending Interface Activity (Transaction Open Interface)
INV_LOTSER_QTY_MISMATCH / INV_INVLTPU_LOTTRX_QTY : Lot and/or Serial Number quantity does not match transaction quantity
INV_SERQTY_NOTMATCH / INV_SERQTY_MISMATCH : Total serial numbers does not match the transaction quantity
Sales Order Issue Transactions are not processing and remain stuck in the MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE table with the following error.
(ERROR_CODE = serial records or INV_INT_SERMISEXP)
Other variations of the error include the following:
- Lot and/or Serial Number quantity does not match transaction quantity
- Total serial numbers does not match the transaction quantity
1. Create/Book/Pick/Ship a sales order.
2. Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Transaction Open Interface
3. Find interface transactions.
4. See the transactions in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document