Unexport and Re-export in Export Cycle Count Entries Form (INVCCEXP) End up with Two Records in Cycle Count Entries Open Interface Form (INVCCEOI)
(Doc ID 2015461.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form: INVCCEXP.fmb - Export Cycle Count Entries
Form: INVCCEOI.fmb - Cycle Count Entries Open Interface
On : 12.1.3 version, Cycle count
When performing Unexport and then Export actions on same record in Export Cycle Count Entries Form (INVCCEXP), two records get recorded in the cycle count open interface table. (MTL_CC_ENTRIES_INTERFACE)
The two records show up in the Cycle Count Entries Open Interface form. (INVCCEOI)
Expect getting only one record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select your Inventory responsibility
2. Go to Counting : Cycle Counting : Open Interface : Export Cycle Count Entries
3. Find the cycle count header
4. Select one count record in Cycle Count Entries block
5. Check the Select check box and click Export
6. Check the Select check box and click Unexport
7. Close the form
8. Go to Counting : Cycle Counting : Open Interface : Inquiry/Update Open Interface
9. Find the cycle count header
10. See two records for the above count
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document