R12: AP: When Attempting To Validate An Invoice the Following Error is Shown: FRM:40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change.
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, when a user attempts to modify an invoice using the invoice workbench form (APXINWKB.fmb) the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
4. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
5. Click on Validate Invoices, the error is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms