R12: AP: 'FRM-40654: Record has been Updated' or 'FRM-41050: You Cannot Update this record' When Cancelling, Discarding or Validating an Invoice Due to Non-Standard or Special Characters
(Doc ID 2015647.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, when a user attempts to modify an invoice using the invoice workbench form (APXINWKB.fmb) the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
4. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
5. Click on Validate Invoices, the error is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document