Last updated on APRIL 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a PO Purchase Order) Receipt on the mobile for a serial controlled item, after the serial number is entered, the Serial Attributes page is presented. After pressing the Done button on that page, the user is returned to the PO Receipts page. However, the cursor is placed on the PO Num field. This causes the user to have to tab back down to the Next Item button, requiring several additional key strokes do do so.
The expectation is that, upon exiting the Serial Attributes page, the cursor should be placed in the Next Item button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the PO Receipts page.
3. Enter the PO Num and other required fields.
4. Enter the SN.
5. The Serial Attributes page pops up.
6. Enter any additional data and press Done.
7. System returns to the PO Receipts page.
8. Note that the cursor is in the PO Num field. I should be in the Next Item field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms