Project Parameters Show End Dated Organizations
(Doc ID 2016503.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Manufacturing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While defining the Project Parameters for a particular project, it is showing the Organizations that are end dated as well. Ideally once an organization is end dated, it should not be shown up in the list of Organizations
An end dated organization should not be in the List of Values LOV
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the manufacturing Super User responsibility and click on the project parameters
2. Now it would open the organization LOV to select any organization.
3. Select any organization and select the Project in the project parameters window
4. In the project parameters window, select any Project for which we need to define the parameters
5. Here we can observe that the organization code is visible in the list of organizations
New condition has been added in form PJMFDPJP.fmb
This has been explained in Bug 21095777 - END DATED ORGANIZATIONS ARE SHOWN UP WHILE DEFINING PROJECT PARAMETERS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document