Reopened Appraisal Fails Giving Final Rating - Java Null Pointer Exception
(Doc ID 2016526.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : R12.HR_PF.B.delta.7 version, Appraisals
When attempting to Give Final Ratings for an appraisal that was re-opened, the following error occurs.
## Detail 0 ##
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as HR Professional 4.0
2. Performance Management
3. Click on Plan Administration
4. Enter Plan Name and click on Reopen Appraisals and click Continue
5. Select Appraisee for whom appraisal needs to be re-opened and click submit
6. Login as Manager Self Service and click on Manager : Main Appraiser
7. Click on Go to Task for appropriate plan
8. Click on Update for the appraisal to give final rating
9. Click on Give Final Rating
10. Once all details finalised, click on Continue
11. Error is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document