Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle EDI Gateway - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After recently upgrading to Release 12.1.3, it was found that for rejected Purchase Order (PO) Lines, the Item Number is not populated in the, 855 Outbound Purchase Order Acknowledgement (POAO) output file, like it was previously.
Expect the CUSTOMER_ITEM to be in the POAO output file.
1. Via the Order Management responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders > Returns > Import Orders > Order Import Request
3. Import orders with invalid Items that will stop in the interface table and show on the Corrections form.
4. Mark the line, with an invalid Item as rejected, import order and run POAO extract program.
5. The rejected line will not have Customer Item Number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms