MFS MP - Subinventories Not Listed In Trunk Stock When Added To The Resources
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The sub-inventories do not get listed in the Trunk stock when they are added to the resources after they login in to the MFS MP application.
The sub-inventories should be visible for the resources even if they are added once they login into the MFS application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Mobile User and assign a resource of Mobile Field Service Truck
2. Don't create address or subinventories for the resource
3. Log into MFS app as the mobile user (you will not see any subinventories in the trunk, which is correct)
4. Assign address and subinventories to the resource
5. Run JTM Master Program for Lookup
5. Log into MFS App - there are still no subinventories listed in the trunk
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms