Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Draft XLA events are not deleted when Cancel/Finally Close control actions are performed on requisition.
Draft XLA events to be deleted when the requisitions are cancelled or finally closed
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1) Create a Purchase Requisition in Encumbered OU and save it.
2) Perform 'Check Funds' on the created req. This step will insert draft XLA events into XLA tables.
3) Submit the requisition for approval.
4) Re-login the Application as Approver and reject the Requisition.
5) Again re-login the application as buyer and query the rejected requisition via Req Summary form.
6) Now perform CANCEL or FINALLY CLOSE control action on the requisition.
7) XLA Draft events are not deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms