Receipt Routing of Drop ship Purchase Order (PO) is NOT Direct Delivery
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchase Order
The Receipt Routing of drop ship PO gets defaulted from the Receipt Routing setup in inventory org/supplier/item.
Expect that the receiving routing of drop ship PO should be 'Direct Delivery' only.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1. Set the receipt routing as null in the item setup of 'CM51563' in organization M1 - Seattle Manufacturing
2. For supplier 'Industrial Dressler' Receipt Routing = Standard.
3. In Purchasing, Vision Operations, Set up -> Organizations -> Receiving Options,
4. Select organization M1 - Seattle Manufacturing, Receipt Routing ='Standard'.
5. Order Management Super User, Vision Operations, Orders,Returns ->Sales Orders
6. Create a sales order: Fill in customer 'Business World', item'CM51563'. Receiving Org 'M1'
7. Book the sales order.
8. Run Workflow background process. Run requisition import.
9. Requisition#14585 created and approved.
10. Auto create PO#6318. In shipment -> receiving control, the receive routing is 'Standard'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms