Receipt Routing of Drop ship Purchase Order (PO) is NOT Direct Delivery
(Doc ID 2016812.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchase Order
The Receipt Routing of drop ship PO gets defaulted from the Receipt Routing setup in inventory org/supplier/item.
Expect that the receiving routing of drop ship PO should be 'Direct Delivery' only.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1. Set the receipt routing as null in the item setup of ITEM in organization ORG
2. For supplier SUPPLIER Receipt Routing = Standard.
3. In Purchasing, Vision Operations, Set up -> Organizations -> Receiving Options,
4. Select organization ORG, Receipt Routing ='Standard'.
5. Order Management Super User, Vision Operations, Orders,Returns ->Sales Orders
6. Create a sales order: Fill in customer CUST, item ITEM'. Receiving Org ORG
7. Book the sales order.
8. Run Workflow background process. Run requisition import.
9. Requisition created and approved.
10. Auto create PO. In shipment -> receiving control, the receive routing is 'Standard'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document