12.2.3: AME Requisition Action History "No Action Taken" After Reject
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version
Using the Approval Management Engine (AME) when a delegated Requisition approval is at first rejected and then approved, the action history displays "No action taken" for the approval action.
The expected behavior is that the action history displays "Approved".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As approver A set a vacation rule to delegate approval to approver B.
2. Preparer creates a requisition and submits it for approval to Approver A.
3. The notification gets delegated to Approver B, who rejects the approval.
4. The notification gets returned to the preparer, who resubmits the PO for approval again.
5. Via the vacation rule the notification gets delegated to Approver B, who this time approves the requisition.
6. The action history then shows "No Action Taken" instead of "Approved".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms