Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an asset has had a parent asset, but it has been removed (and no other parent added), the move asset subform will not display the asset nor its children in the lower half of the move asset page.
Therefore, it is not feasible to tell which assets are being moved when the flag 'Include Children' is set to Yes.
To be able to see the asset and its children in the move asset page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Asset Maintenance Super User.
2. Select an organization (e.g., OKC in my case).
3. Select an asset that has a parent asset.
4. Select "move assets" and press go.
5. You will see the asset and its children displayed at the bottom of the subform.
6. Go back to assets and choose configuration history.
7. Remove the parent asset.
8. Now go back to Move Assets.
9. Asset and its children will not be displayed (no assets found message).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms