Cancel Button In 'Requisition Information : Update Selected Line' Popup
(Doc ID 2017470.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Billing Components
In iProcurement 12.2.4 or above, the Cancel button in the popup window 'Requisition Information : Update Selected Line' is not doing cancel, user altered value actually retains after click Cancel.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and access iProcurement.
2. Create a Non-Catalog Request and Checkout.
3. Click Edit, popup window opens.
4. Select line and click Update.
5. Fill in all the information including Delivery-To Location and Charge Account.
6. Click Cancel to leave the pop-up window and go back to 'Edit and Submit Requisition page'.
7. Click the expand icon (small triangle) under the Details column, and check the line details.
- Observe that information entered in step 5 including Delivery-To Location and Charge Account are all seen here.
Applied <Patch 20740727>:R12.ICX.D - This patch fixes the issue of user changed charge account get re-defaulted on Edit and Submit Requisition page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document