Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Milestone hold is being placed on a Retainage release invoice.
Steps to reproduce
1. In Buyer Workbench create a PO
Line 1: 1 Item 1000.00 each (verify that Retainage is 10%)
Pay Item (Shipment) 1: 1 Item, 2-Way PO Match
Distribution 1 : 1 Item
2. In Invoices workbench create invoice for 1000.00
3. Match to PO Item 1000.00 each
4. Note the -100.00 RETAINAGE distribution for the matched line.
5. Validate. No holds.
6. In Invoices workbench create Retainage Release type invoice
7. Match to PO . Note that there is no option to specify Quantity or Price.
Validate - get Milestone hold.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms