Contacts Street Address is Removed when Set as Dunning/Collections Contact
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a contact in the Collections Header, the email and street address default from the contact (this is correct). If the contact is then made a dunning
contact, the email address defaults, but the street address doesn't.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Collections Agent
- Create a contact for a customer, with an address.
- Query that customer in Collections Agent, and select that contact from the LOV.
- The email address, and street address both default from the contact (correct).
- Choose Actions -> Dunning Contact, and Actions -> Collections Contact
- Doing these two steps, causes the street address to be removed, but the email remains.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms