Total Compensation Printable Statement Shows Currency Value as Null and Job as Employee Number
(Doc ID 2018442.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version in Total Compensation Statement,
After generating a statement for an employee, the Job value is returning the Assignment/Employee Number and the Currency is NULL on the .pdf file.
The online statement displays these items correctly.
Currency = US dollar
Expect the TCS to return the proper values for the generated printable statement .pdf file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Total Compensation Setup Wizard.
3. Select Total Compensation Statement and click the Select button.
4. Click the Generate Employee Statements link under Batch Processes and generate a statement for an example employee.
5. Return to the Launchpad and select Total Compensation Statement for Administrators and query the employee in question.
6. Click the View Statement icon.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document