Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an employee has 'VETS 100A' status as 'Not a Veteran' when running the concurrent Program 'US OFCCP Disability/VEVRAA Audit Report',
then the radio button 'I belong to the following classifications of protected veterans (Choose all that apply):' is selected on the
Expect none of the values or at most the 'I am not a protected veteran' should be checked
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigated to People/Enter&Maintain and queried up emp number XXX
2. Click the Employment tab and check the VETS 100A field and make sure it shows 'Not a Veteran'
3. Now navigate to Process and Reports/Submit Process and Reports
4. Select 'US OFCCP Disability/VEVRAA Audit Report' with the following parameters
Report Type: Veteran Status Data
Government Reporting Entity: Vision Corporation
Organization: Vision Corporation
Effective Date XX-XXX-XXXX
6. Click on View All Current Request and select the process just run
7. Click on View Output
8. PDF property displays but in the Self Identification region the radio button for 'I belong to the following classifications of protected veterans (Choose all that apply):' is checked
9. None of the values below this is checked
10. At most the 'I am not a protected veteran' should be checked or nothing at all. '
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms