How the AP Invoice Matching with Purchase Orders Is Working for Consigned Inventory Workflow?
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have the following business scenario:
1) Create a Global Blanket Purchase Agreement (GBPA) say A with consignment stock at price X.
2) Replenish the consignment stock with Purchase Order (PO), say B with consignment stock at price Y.
3) Do a misc. issue of replenish consignment stock.
4) Run the Consumption advice and pay on receipt, it creates an invoice on PO say C with price X.
5) Consumption advice is created against GBPA 'A' for the stock replenished via PO 'B'
a) How and where the GBPA 'A', PO 'B' and PO 'C' are connected?
b) Why AP invoice is created against new PO 'C' which takes price from GBPA 'A' not the PO 'B' (against which stock was replenished)
d) How the Supplier will create AP invoice when the consumption advice is creating a new PO on its own?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms