Last updated on JUNE 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Descriptive Flex Fields (DFF) are defined on the Purchase Order (PO) Headers table. When updating Contract Agreements in the Buyer's Work Center (BWC), if the value set has any disabled or expired values, no error message is displayed on the page, indicating that a value has expired. A message is displayed in core forms and also on Blanket Agreement and Standard PO when in the BWC.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Define a DFF and add to PO Headers
2. Set end date on one of the values
3. Use this value in a Contract Purchase Order in the Buyer Work Center
4. No error is thrown indicating this value is expired
5. Error is thrown when using same value in Standard PO or Blanket Agreement
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms