Attempting to Change Enrollments, Errors: APP-BEN-92346: Please define a Payroll
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
After running a life event and attempting to change enrollments through the Benefits Service Center form, the following error occurs:
APP-BEN-92346: Please define a Payroll.
Error occured in the following package : ben_element_entry.end_enrollment_element.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee in question.
3. Process a life event and select Non Flex Program Enrollment from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
4. Click on plan and coverage which needs to be updated.
5. Choose the new coverage level (example shows updating from Employee + Family to No coverage) and Save.
- Observe error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms