Why are Closed RMA Lines Are Showing In Expected Receipts.
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To explain why closed RMA Lines could be showing in expected receipts.
Business user has done multiple transactions against RMA lines:
1. Perform Receive transactions against RMA#1 line 1.1, 2.1 and 3.1
2. Perform 'Return to Customer' transactions for all RMA lines
3. Perform correction transactions for same RMA lines twice
4. Perform Receive and delivery transaction for same RMA lines and closed
5. Since user has performed corrections twice and one return to customer transaction, some records are showing in RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES.SHIPMENT_STATUS_CODE as 'EXPECTED'. These records are showing in some other reports as expected Receipts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms