Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version,
Observed the Promise Date not updating AFTER changing Schedule Ship date. This is
occurring in the Production instance. The Promise Date is NOT updating after changing
the Schedule Ship date to 10-Feb-2015. ONLY for Star *Items remains as the original
Promise Date of 04-Feb-2015.
For standard items/model items/option/class it is updating as expected. Issue is
strictly with the *Item ONLY.
Expected the *Item Promise_Date to also reflect 10-Feb-2015.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Sales Order
3. Enter required Header Information
4. Enter Model Line
5. Click on Configurator > Configured. Observe: Star item created
6. Changed Schedule Ship Date from 04-Feb-2015 to 10-Feb-2015
7 Observe: Promise date changed for all item lines EXCEPT the Star Item line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms