View Charges Window showing a single charge line due to the actual charge amount re-proration in LCM After Updating The Actual Cost
(Doc ID 2019554.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an issue regarding the charge line calculations after updating the actual cost.
We are able to see correct amounts in View Landed Cost function for Insurance but we should only see amount of 500 in both shipments according to apportionment but we are unable to see that.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. 2 Purchase Orders are entered with different suppliers. PO 1 and PO 2.
2. 2 different shipments are created through Purchase Orders. Shipment 1 is created from PO 1 and Shipment 2 from PO 2.
3. In both shipments, Generate Charges functionality is used and Insurance Charge is populated through Advanced pricing.
4. Enter Insurance Charge of 500 for Shipment 1 and Insurance Charge of 500 for Shipment 2. Association of this Insurance Charge Line is Line Group.
After saving the charges, calculate estimated landed cost and it is calculated just like it is supposed to.
After calculating the landed cost, both shipments are submitted so that shipments are available to be received into inventory.
5. Shipments are received in Inventory and delivered without any rejection. Receipt 1 and Receipt 2.
6. After delivering, invoices are entered for shipments in Payables.
Enter the shipment line invoices for both shipments and match them with their respective receipts.
Enter charge line invoice for Insurance which is Rs. 1000 and equally apportion them (500 for both shipments) between two shipments by matching them with shipment receipts 1 and 2 one by one.
7. Validate and create accounting for invoices and navigate to LCM to see actual cost after running Matches Interface Import and Submit Pending Shipments for both shipments so actual costs are updated.
8. Open the LCM Shipment Workbench to view the landed cost. Actual Landed Cost is calculated just like it is supposed to.
But under View Charges function, the whole invoice amount of Rs. 1000 against Insurance charge line even though we only matched 500 with both shipments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document