Cannot Transact A Move Order By Using The Flow Schedule Number In Pick Wave Tab INVTOTRX
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are using the Flow Schedule number the pick wave tab of the "Transact Move Order" form, but system cannot find that number and so you cannot access the Move Order.
Expect when a valid Flow Schedule Number is entered to search on the Move Order form results will be returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Flow Manufacturing: Line Scheduling -> Scheduling Workbench (Flow schedule 5358751exists on flow line A01 in an “Open” status)
2. Flow Manufacturing: Production-> Component Pick Release-> Component Pick Release (Form) (Select flow schedule 5358751) and click “Release”
3. Move Order 9842446 is created 'Move order number 9842446 is created for the pick release. Request number 57658090 submitted for printing pick slip'
4. Inventory: Move Orders-> Transact Move Orders (Click on the “Pick Wave” tab and then click on the “Work Order” checkbox and then enter schedule number 5358751 and click “Find”
5. Go back to the “Transact Move Orders” form (Inventory: Move Orders-> Transact Move Orders) and this time use the mover order number (9842446) to query the move order
6. The expected component records are displayed and available to transact
Due to this issue, users cannot find the correct move order lines by Flow Schedule number at the time of the 'Transact Move Order' which is required on the shop floor as this is the number that the people in the Warehouse use.
Without this number and ability to find move orders in this way, they are not able to perform the transact move orders efficiently.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms