Invoice Messages Screen Forces Users To Change Priority While Updating Text
(Doc ID 2019705.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update Invoice Messages, if only the Text is changed, the following error occurs.
If the Priority is changed as well, then the application saves the changes.
OKL_IMS_Exists (Priority = <Priority>)
1. Navigate to the Setup tab > Receivables subtab and selected Invoice Messages.
2. Create 2 Invoice Messages: <InvoiceMessage1> and <InvoiceMessage2>
3. Click on the Update Icon for <InvoiceMessage1>.
4. Update just the Text and click Apply. The indicated error is received.
5. Change the Priority and click Apply. The following message is received: Invoice Message: <InvoiceMessage1> updated successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document