Invoice Messages Screen Forces Users To Change Priority While Updating Text
(Doc ID 2019705.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update Invoice Messages, if only the Text is changed, the following error occurs.
If the priority is changed as well, then the application saves the changes.
OKL_IMS_Exists ( Priority =<Priority>)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Setup tab > Receivables subtab and selected Invoice Messages.
2. Create 2 Invoice Messages: <InvoiceMessage1> and <InvoiceMessage2>
3. Click on the Update Icon for <InvoiceMessage1>.
4. Update just the Text and click Apply. Following error is received OKL_IMS_Exists ( Priority =<Priority>)
5. Change the priority and click Apply. The following message is received : Invoice Message: <InvoiceMessage1> updated successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document