Invoice Messages Screen Forces Users To Change Priority While Updating Text
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update Invoice Messages, if only the Text is changed, the following error occurs.
If the priority is changed as well, then the application saves the changes.
OKL_IMS_Exists ( Priority =601)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. I navigated to the Setup tab > Receivables subtab and selected Invoice Messages.
2. I created 2 Invoice Messages: TM Test Message 1 and TM Test Message 2
3. I clicked on the Update Icon for TM Test Message 1.
4. I updated just the Text and clicked Apply and I got the following error.
OKL_IMS_Exists ( Priority =100)
5. I changed the priority and clicked Apply and I got the following message:
Invoice Message: TM Test Message 1 updated successfully
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms