R11/12:AP:CE: Entering the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) in the Supplier Bank Details Page Gives Error:The Checksum For The IBAN Is Invalid
(Doc ID 2019717.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables when entering the IBAN in the Suppliers Bank Details page for a German supplier the following error occurs:
The checksum for the IBAN is invalid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Entry >
3. Click on Create Suppliers Button
4. Enter the Supplier Header Information
5. Click on Bank Detail and enter the IBAN number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document