Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables when entering the IBAN in the Suppliers Bank Details page for a German supplier the following error occurs:
The checksum for the IBAN is invalid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Entry >
3. Click on Create Suppliers Button
4. Enter the Supplier Header Information
5. Click on Bank Detail and enter the IBAN number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms