Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 to 12.1 HRMS RUP6 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to apply for a job after registering in iRecruitment, the following error occurs. It started to happen after applying <patch 19587077> - iRecruitment EEO, AAP, and VETS Voluntary Disclose of Disability Reporting.
Do not enter PER_INFORMATION29 for this legislation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the external iRecruitment site.
2. Click on the Register today button.
3. Enter the details of the user and press the Submit button.
4. Complete the registration process.
5. Search for a job.
6. Click the Apply Now link for a vacancy.
7. Click Next in the Enter Application Details page.
8. Enter the disability information and click Next.
Applied <patch 19587077>.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms