Password Change In iSupport Does Not Return To Correct URL (returnURL)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user tries to change the Password in iSupport pages, the cancellation does not return to the correct URL (returnURL)
The password change page should be the Profile page.
- Log in as an iSupport Business User
- Click on Profile icon (top right).
- User would be taken to: http://<server name>/OA_HTML/ibuprofpp.jsp?..
- Click on link "Click here to change your password" (under section "Reset Password" ):
- Taken to the Change Password page
- Click on 'Cancel' button
=> Submitting the password change or cancelling it, will forward the user back to the Profile page.
User is sent to the Navigator or E-Business Suite sign-on page instead.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms