R12.2 OPM PO Deliver of OSP Resource Item Failed with Error : RVTOO-010: Subroutine rvtooperation() returned error. Returned error message is: GME
(Doc ID 2019978.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to deliver PO Receipt of OSP Resource Item
the following error occurs.
RVTOO-010: Subroutine rvtooperation() returned error.
Cause: Subroutine rvtooperation() returned an internal error. Returned error message is: GME
1. Define OPM OSP Resource Item in Inventory
2. Define generic resource of OSP and plant resource with the generic resourc and OSP resource item in Process Engineer.
3. Define Operation with an activity attaching to the OSP resource, Routing, Formula, and Recipe.
4. Create Batch with the Recipe in Production Supervisor, release batch, and release step.
5. Run 'Requisition Import' request from Purchasing, approved PR, AutoCreate PO and approved PO
6. Receive the PO and deliver it.
7. Check log file of request 'Receiving Transaction Processor', see the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document